Now more than ever, the practice of Yoga is important in our lives. Take the leap and commit to our upcoming 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training!
Join Karen Fox, Tiffany Dinwiddie, other great TYS instructors, and this year’s special guest teacher, Jonah Kest!
Our 2021 program will be a hybrid program consisting of in-person and virtual learning to ensure safety for all.
Thursday, January 14 – Thursday, May 20, 2021
- In Studio Trainings twice a month on Thursday’s
- Location: Broad Ripple Studio unless otherwise specified
- Dates: Jan. 14th, Jan. 28th, Feb. 11th, Feb. 25th, March 11th, March 25th, April 1st, April 15th, April 22nd, May 6th, May 13th, May 20th
- Times: 5:30 pm- 8:30 pm
- *Virtual option will be available
- Virtual through Zoom twice a month on Thursday’s with Jonah Kest
- Dates: Jan 21st, Feb 4th, Feb 18th, March 4th, March 18th, April 8th, April 29th
- Times: 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- (2)Virtual 9 hour Immersion Weekends with Jonah Kest
- Feb 6th – 7th (Sat: 9 am – 1:30 pm, Sun: 9 am – 1:30 pm)
- May 1st – 2nd (Sat: 9 am – 1:30 pm, Sun: 9 am – 1:30 pm)
- (3) Virtual 10 hour Immersion Weekends with TYS teachers
- Madeline Mason and Lade Akande: Feb 26th – 28th (Fri: 6 pm – 8 pm, Sat: 1 pm – 5 pm, Sun: 12 pm – 4 pm)
- Erin Baker: March 12th – 14th (Fri: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm, Sat: 11:30 am – 3:30 pm, Sun: 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm)
- Purvi Lippincott: April 16th – 18th (Fri: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm, Sat: 7:00 am – 10:00 am, Sun: 9:00 am -1:00 pm)
- Optional 3 Night Yoga Retreat in Birmingham, MI (additional fee)
*Due to current circumstances with the pandemic, the schedule is subject to change. However, rest assured there will be many options to complete the program virtually if needed.
All you need to start Teacher Training is a love for the practice and a strong determination to follow your path. If you’d like to join our next teacher training, click HERE for your registration form and email back to Tiffany@indyyogastudio.com. Payment plans are available, and don’t forget – all of our teachers in training receive unlimited yoga for the duration of the program (from the time you pay through the end of May)!
- Early Bird pricing of $3500 extended through December 15th. Note: Must be paid in full
- Payment plan option is $4000 ($600 deposit, then monthly payments January – May)
- Textbooks included if you register on or before December 15th ($75 value)
- Ashtanga Yoga: The Practice Manual by David Swensen
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Light on Yoga by B.K.S Iyengar
- Meditations from the Mat by, Rolf Gates
- Power Yoga: The Total Strength and Flexibility Workout by Beryl Bender Birch
Register NOW as space will be limited!!!