Now more than ever, the practice of Yoga is important in our lives. Take the leap and commit to our upcoming 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training!
Join Karen Fox, Tiffany Dinwiddie, other great TYS instructors, and this year’s special guest teacher, Jonah Kest!
Our 2021 program will be a hybrid program consisting of in-person and virtual learning to ensure safety for all.
January 12 – May 25, 2021
- In Studio Trainings twice a month with rotating days (Tues, Wed, Thurs)
- Times: 5:30 pm- 8:30 pm
- Virtual twice a month on Thursday’s with Jonah Kest
- Times: 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- (2)Virtual 10 hour Immersion Weekends with Jonah Kest
- Feb 5th – 7th (Times TBD)
- April 9th – 11th (Times TBD)
- (3) Virtual 10 hour Immersion Weekends with TYS teachers
- Madeline Mason and Lade Akande: Feb 26th – 28th (Times TBD)
- Erin Baker: March 12th – 14th (Times TBD)
- Purvi Lippincott: April 16th – 18th (Times TBD)
- Optional 3 Night Yoga Retreat in Birmingham, MI (additional fee)
*Due to current circumstances with the pandemic, the schedule is subject to change. However, rest assured there will be many options to complete the program virtually if needed.
All you need to start Teacher Training is a love for the practice and a strong determination to follow your path. If you’d like to join our next teacher training, click HERE for your registration form and email back to Tiffany@indyyogastudio.com. Payment plans are available, and don’t forget – all of our teachers in training receive unlimited yoga for the duration of the program (from the time you pay through the end of May)!
- Register now through December 1st for Early Bird pricing of $3500
Note: Must be paid in full
- Payment plan option is $4000 ($600 deposit, then monthly payments January – May)
- Textbooks included if you register on or before December 1st ($75 value)
- Ashtanga Yoga: The Practice Manual by David Swensen
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Light on Yoga by B.K.S Iyengar
- Meditations from the Mat by, Rolf Gates
- Power Yoga: The Total Strength and Flexibility Workout by Beryl Bender Birch
Register NOW as space will be limited!!!