Seventeen years ago I traveled to Birmingham, Michigan to take teacher training with Jonny Kest & fell in love with the Yoga community there. My dream was to someday live there (part time) & over the years after taking many Yoga teacher training sessions and bringing well over 200 yoga teachers and students to Birmingham, I finally found the perfect Retreat Home. And I look forward to sharing it with you!
Owner The Yoga Studio
For more information and/or to book a retreat email Tiffany at Tiffany@indyyogastudio.com.
Why take a Yoga Retreat
~ If you are newer to Yoga or have been practicing for years, this retreat will inspire you to DEEPEN your Yoga Practice
~ A healthy way to take time for YOU
~ Clarity and inspiration
~ Keep your Yoga practice growing
~ Tap into Meditation
~ Explore your individual, unique Yoga practice
Find your group or let us help you!
Available Retreat Dates
- July 15-18th or 16-19th
- July 29-Aug 1st or July 30th – Aug 2nd
- Aug 19-22nd or Aug 20-23rd
*three night stay (Thursday or Friday arrival)**weekday options also available
4 Day, 3 Night Yoga Retreat
~ First evening welcome dinner
~ Lite breakfast daily
~ Daily Yoga classes
~ Daily Meditation
- Two Person Retreat
• Two single rooms $200 per night per person (accommodates one person per room)
- Three Person Retreat
• One single room $200 per night (accommodates one person)
• One double room $100 per night per person (accommodates two people)
- Four Person Retreat
• Two double rooms $100 per night per person (accommodates two people per room)
- Amenities included sauna, whirlpool tub, outdoor patio, and nearby walking trails, shopping, and restaurants.